I am Fardin Aghaei
I am Fardin Aghaei started Judo when I was 9 years old at Iran.I had experienced so many profound, valuable lessons from over 250 tournaments and fights in Judo , that I felt it would not be fair to neglect sharing my experiences with anyone who had a mind to learn from them.
On 2003 I opened my own dojo which was the largest Judo Club in Tehran, Iran and my club become one of the best champion club around the country ,after 2 years of opening my dojo my club become 1 st place among the 150 clubs at Tehran on 2005. There were plenty of discouraging experiences to drain my energy and tax my conscience as I built my way up.
when I to moved Canada on 2006 I was an opportunity to continue my efforts on a broader scale .It was from here that I was able to grow judo and help judo players to become a great judo players and to become a champion.On my way of Judo life I got all my supports from my family and I am so thankful of my family helping me in this journey.❤️
• NCCP- National coaching certification program (Canada ).level 2.
• Rokodan Judo ( 6th Dan Black Belt )
• Member of Iran Judo National team 1993-1996.
• National Coaching level 1 (Iran Judo Federation).
• IJF International Coaching Certification (Level A).
• IJF Asian Coaching Certification (Level B).
• IJF Asian Coaching Certification for children age 6 to 12 years age.
• International coaching Certification from Blind Judo Federation.
• Personal Training Specialist-Canada Fitness Program (Canfitpro).
• Weight Trainer Certified- BCRPA.
• Fitness Theory Certification
• Personal Trainer Certification – Douglas College.
- Head Committee Junior Coach Judo, Iran Judo Federation
- Education & Coaching Director Iran Judo Federation
- Head Instructor IRISL Judo Club
- Iran University Coach Team-Iran
- 1-Best Coach Award 2003
- 2-Best Coach Award 2005
- 1st place among 120 clubs under my coaching 2005
- Member of Judo Asia
- Member of European Judo Federation.
- Member of IJF ( International Judo Federation )